Transfer Funds Between Bank Accounts
Within the Rentec Direct software, you are able to track multiple bank account ledgers. Should you need to transfer funds between those bank account ledgers in the program, first be sure both accounts are established.
Instructions for adding a bank account ledger can be found here: Add Bank Accounts
Transferring Funds Between Bank Account Ledgers
In your Rentec Direct account:
- Click on the Accounts tab.
- Click the bank balance for the account from which the transfer will occur.
- Click the Transfer Funds button.
- Fill in the appropriate fields for the date, amount, memo, and status.
- Choose the bank ledger to which the funds will be transferred from the drop-down To Bank list.
- Click on Save Changes.
Note: No actual funds are being moved by using this tool. The transfer funds tool is designed to help you mirror the banking activities in the software that have occurred in the real world.