Listing a Rental on Facebook Marketplace
At this time, Facebook Marketplace is not accepting syndication from third-parties but they do make it easy to post a rental listing manually.
In your Facebook account:
- Click on the Marketplace icon.
- Click on Sell Something.
- Click on Homes for Sale or Rent.
- Upload your property photos. Facebook Marketplace allows up to 50 photos.
- Fill out the Property Details section:
- Use the drop-down menus to select home for Rent and the Rental Type (apartment/condo, house, or townhouse)
- Use the drop-down menus to select the number of bedrooms and bathrooms.
- Enter the exact property address. You do have the option to make that address private.
Note: You also have the option to add the square footage, lease length and date available, and other additional features such as heating or cooling, pet-friendliness, parking, and laundry.
- Choose where to post your listing (your profile page, other groups on Facebook, etc).
- Click on the Post option when done.