Listing a Rental on Facebook Marketplace
e understand that a key component to filling vacancies quickly is to obtain the greatest exposure possible for your available properties. While Facebook Marketplace is currently not accepting syndication from third parties, such as Rentec Direct property management software, they do make it easy to post an available rental manually on their site.
Adding a Rental Listing to Facebook Marketplace
While Facebook has made changes discontinuing business pages on Facebook Marketplace, rentals can still be listed by you as an individual. Follow these easy steps below to add your listing (rental or home for sale) to Facebook Marketplace.
In your Facebook account:
- Click on the Marketplace icon
- Click on Create New Listing
- lick on Homes for Sale or Rent
- Upload your property photos. Facebook Marketplace allows up to 50 photos.
- Fill out the Property Details section:
- Use the drop-down menus to select home for Rent and the Property Type (apartment/condo, house, or townhouse)
- Indicate the number of bedrooms and bathrooms.
- Price (periodic rent, monthly, weekly etc)
- Enter the exact property address
Note: You also have the option to add the square footage, lease length and date available, and other additional features such as heating or cooling, pet-friendliness, parking, and laundry.
- Choose where to post your listing (your profile page, other groups on Facebook, etc).
- Preview then click on the Post option when done.