Enable Rhino Security Deposit Insurance on a Property ✨
Rentec Direct property management software integration with Rhino Security Deposit Insurance will provide tenants with more resources to meet security deposit requirements, protect your assets, and keep your rentals occupied.
Click this link for more information about Rentec Direct Integration with Rhino Security Deposit Insurance
Enable Rhino for your Properties
The first step in allowing tenants to benefit from this option is to setup your properties with Rhino. Before tenants can participate in Rhino Security Deposit Insurance you must have at least one property setup with Rhino. The following steps will walk you through setting up a property to enable Rhino Security Deposit Insurance.
In your Rentec Direct account:
- Click Properties
- Right-click and choose Edit Property, for multi unit properties edit the master unit
- Under Rental Details click on the link to Enable Security Deposit Insurance
- Fill in any missing information on the pre-filled form that opens
- Under Coverage Options click the dropdown for Coverage Type to indicate a specific dollar amount or Rent Multiplier if the deposit is based on a multiple of the amount of rent.
- If Rent Multiplier is indicated you will be able to select the deposit in increments beginning with 1 and increasing in multiples of .5 (1, 1.5, 2, 2.5....)
- Click Enable
- Within a few seconds, the property information will be processed and you can Invite Tenants to Sign Up for Rhino
Note: Information provided in the form will be shared with Rhino and will be used in any future insurance claims.
New features labeled as "Rentec Labs" are just leaving the "lab" (aka our software developers' workshop). A feature included in Rentec Labs has already gone through rigorous internal testing; however, since it is a big new feature it may have had limited testing outside of our offices. Once the feature has been in use externally for some time with no issues, it will leave Rentec Labs. More information on Rentec Labs can be found here: What is Rentec Labs?