Download to Excel or CSV | Data Export
Your ledgers (tenant property, owner, and bank account) are all downloadable in CSV format which opens directly into Excel.
Don’t use excel? No worries because CSV is a universally recognized format that pretty much every application, including QuickBooks, Quicken, Google Docs, OpenOffice, and others widely used.
It’s also easily readable via a text editor such as notepad. Additionally, this opens up the ability for you to backup your own data if you choose.
Download Ledger Data
- Open any ledger
- Click the gear icon above the ledger and select Download
- The csv file will automatically download to your device (check your downloads folder)
- If you have Excel installed it can be opened directly into Excel, or save it to your computer where you choose
Download Report Data
To export report data to a CSV file, use the following instructions.
In your Rentec Direct account:
- Click Reports
- Create your report by choosing the report type and data criteria (date range, etc)
- In the upper left-corner, click the download icon
- If you have Excel installed it can be opened directly into Excel, or saved to your computer where you choose
Do You Offer Advanced Data Export Services?
At this time, we do not off any export services other than the methods listed above. If you are subscribed to Rentec Pro or PM, there are also additional download options available within Setting, Utilities.