Getting Started with RentReporters
- Activate your RentReporters setting in your Rentec Direct Account.
- Tell your tenants you can help improve their credit score, since you are a RentReporters landlord or property manager.
Activate your RentReporters Setting
To give your tenants access to RentReporters, simply activate that setting in your account with these easy instructions.
- Click Settings.
- Click on Program Defaults.
- Under Portal Settings find the 'Tenant Portal: Allow tenants to report rent in the Tenant Portal' option and select YES.
- Click Save Changes to enable this feature.
Tell Your Tenants About RentReporters
Once activated you can share information about RentReporters with your tenants. We have uploaded many flyers and handouts you can share with your tenant electronically or print.
You can find those handouts here: Tenant Resources for Rentec Direct Clients
Tenant Portal View
Once you have used the instructions above to activate RentReporters, your tenants will see this notice in their Tenant Portal:
The more information button will display:
The signup button takes them to a simple signup page: