Getting Started with RentReporters
- Activate your RentReporters setting in your Rentec Direct Account.
- Tell your tenants you can help improve their credit score, since you are a RentReporters landlord or property manager.
Activate your RentReporters Setting
To give your tenants access to RentReporters, simply activate that setting in your account with these easy instructions.
- Click Settings.
- Click on Program Defaults.
- Under Portal Settings find the 'Tenant Portal: Allow tenants to report rent in the Tenant Portal' option and select YES.
- Click Save Changes to enable this feature.
Tell Your Tenants About RentReporters
Once activated you can share information about RentReporters with your tenants (co-renters too). We have uploaded many flyers and handouts you can share with your tenants electronically or in print.
You can find those handouts here: Tenant Resources for Rentec Direct Clients
Tenant Portal View
Once you have used the instructions above to activate RentReporters, your tenants will see this notice in their Tenant Portal:
The more information button will display:
The signup button takes them to a simple signup page: