Automatic Bank Reconciliation Reports (Legacy)
This help article contains instructions for the Legacy Version of Rentec Direct. More information about the latest version of Rentec Direct can be found here: The Remodel | Rentec Direct’s Newest Software Update
When you finish reconciling your bank account, you’ll be prompted to download a bank reconciliation report. This report follows standard generally accepted principles that provide you a printable PDF summary of all your reconciled transactions, followed by a summary of uncleared transactions.
Subsequent pages provide you the full detail of the reconciliation including each line item reconciled as well as all reconciled items. The report consists of:
- Reconciliation Summary: A summary of reconciled and uncleared transactions
- Cleared Transaction Detail: Line item detail of every cleared credit and debit
- Uncleared Transaction Detail (up to statement date): A list of all uncleared transactions dates on or prior to the reconciliation date.
- Uncleared Transaction Detail (after statement date): A list of all uncleared transactions dates after the reconciliation date.
Retrieve Past Reconciliation Reports
Rentec also automatically archives every bank reconciliation report for you so you can retrieve them if ever needed in the future.
In your Rentec Direct account:
- Click on the Accounts tab.
- Right-click on an account and choose Notes/History.
- Click on any of the reconciliation items to download that specific report dated as if it was the day you entered it.