Make Checks Payable To
You can configure each property so that the printed statement for a tenant in that property will indicate who the tenant should make a check payable to when paying by check, or you can choose to leave the 'make checks payable to' message off the statement altogether.
Configure or Change the 'Payable To' Message
In your Rentec Direct account:
- Click on the Properties tab.
- From the menu for a property click Edit Property.
- From the Payable To drop-down, choose Property Manager (within the Rentec Direct PM version), Property Owner, or select Do Not Show.
- Click the Save Changes button.
Once you have selected Property Manager or Property Owner, the name and address shown on the Tenant's Statement will then display the address you have entered for the property manager or property owner.
Instructions on how to add or edit a property manager can be found here: Add Property Managers
Instructions on how to add an owner or change the address on file for a property owner can be found here: Add Owners
If you are using the Rentec Direct Pro account as a private landlord, you are the owner and manager.
How to Change Your Address in Rentec Direct Pro Version
In your Rentec Direct account
- Click on the Settings tab.
- Click on the Your Contact Information option.
- Edit the address field and click Save Change.