Your account Summary is where you land when you log in to Rentec Direct where you'll find at-a-glance details of your rental portfolio activity, as well as Rentec Direct System Updates and News.
The colorful boxes provide an instant overview of pending actions that affect your Tenants and Properties. The system updates each box for Vacancies, Lease Expire Soon, Rent Overdue, or Open Work orders in real-time and becomes clickable when there are items to view.
Tip: At the top of every page within the software there are clickable icons to access Communications, Notifications, and Getting Help features. At the bottom of each are links to the Knowledge Base, Getting Help feature, and Live Chat when available.
System Updates, News & Tips, and Quick Access Links
In the second half of the Summary you'll find:
- System Updates which link to articles detailing new and upcoming features and program updates.
- News & Tips link to industry-related articles, tenant resources, and helpful tips from the Rentec Direct blog.
- Quick Access located at the bottom of your screen are direct access links to frequently used tools in the software.
Customize Summary Options
The Summary options are customizable and easy to change with these instructions.
In your Rentec Direct account:
- Click Settings.
- Click Program Defaults.
- Change Summary Display Options notifications to customize the display.
- Click Save when finished.