Rentec Direct is proud to offer clients a robust rental listing syndication network that you control that will place your rental ads on the most popular rental search websites, including:
- *Apartments.com offers renters the most comprehensive database including millions of detailed and accurate apartment listings across the United States. Apartments.com listings will also be featured on:
- ApartmentList connects renters with their perfect home through their vast rental listings.
- Dwellsy provides a comprehensive inventory of apartments, condos, and houses near you for tenants to find a rental they can call home.
- Homes.com is an advertising website for the real estate industry traces back to 1973 with its first print publication Homes & Land Magazine.
- Hunt.com will help you find the best tenants and stand out with a beautiful listings page.
- Oodle provides millions of people with a way to find unique apartment listings, houses for rent, condo listings, rooms for rent, and more.
- Realtor.com connects homebuyers with sellers, but now also connects renters with landlords.
- Rentbits, a search engine for rental homes and apartments, has hundreds of thousands of rental listings published on a weekly basis.
- RentPath, a leading digital marketing solutions company, empowers millions nationwide to find apartments and houses for rent. RentPath's category-leading brands include:
- Apartment Guide
- Trovit is a search engine for homes, apartments, condos for sale, and for rent around the US.
- *Zillow Family of affiliated sites (Trulia and HotPads) has made a change to their policy and now requires a Zillow partnership agreement to accept a syndication feed and charge for any listing on their websites:
- *Zumper is used by millions of renters to find houses, rooms, condos, or apartments for rent. Rentec Direct clients can receive 5 free listings a month with Zumper. More information on that discount and how to signup with Zumper can be found here: Zumper Syndication
You will see the option to activate the syndication link through your Property's Marketing Page. More information on property marketing can be found here: Marketing Your Rental Through Online Listings.
System Note: For items marked with an asterisks (*) above -- This service may charge a fee to post listings on their website(s), or may limit the number of free listings. You may need to visit their website and set up an account with this service before your listings will show. Be sure to inform them that your listing data will flow in via an existing Rentec Direct feed. Once selected, Rentec Direct will syndicate your listing information and images to these sites so you do not have to double enter your listing data.
System Note: Rental Listing Syndication is designed for residential properties only and is not designed to support commercial properties. To market your commercial properties to sites other than your Rentec Direct website you will need to create a rental listing on the individual sites you prefer.
Rental Listing Sites
The following sites do not accept third-party syndication but Rentec Direct provides simple solutions to list your rental vacancies at these locations.
- Craigslist helps more renters find homes than any other website on the internet. Rentec Direct makes it easy to publish attractive Craigslist ads.
- Facebook Marketplace provides simple options for publishing available rental properties online. Simple Knowledge Base instructions for creating a great rental listing on Facebook Marketplace can be found here: Listing a Rental on Facebook Marketplace