Add a Logo to Reports | Branding
Adding your custom logo to reports, statements, and invoices is quick and easy.
Enable Logo to Display on Reports and Other Documents
To have your logo displayed on emailed, saved, and printable reports and documents, simply follow these instructions.
In your Rentec Direct account:
- Select Settings
- Click on Program Defaults
- Find the Report header style options and select your display preference from the drop-down menu
Note: If you haven't uploaded your logo previously in your Website & Branding settings, you can upload the logo on this screen.
Information on logo dimensions and system display options for your logo can be found here: Upload Your Custom Logo
- System Note: The option you choose when selecting your Report Header Style will roll over on all reports that are generated as a PDF to be downloaded, emailed and printed. You do not currently have the option to add logos to some reports but not others. Depending on which option you choose, your logo could be scaled, so make sure the dimensions are 185px x 63px.
You have three style options to choose from:
1. Name and Address Report Header
Note: This option presents your contact info only listed in Your Account Info in Settings.
2. Name, Address, and Logo Report Header
Note: This option presents your contact info listed in Your Account Info in Settings next to your logo.
3. Logo Only Report Header