In the Rentec Direct software, you will be able to send out documents such as leases and agreements and collect document signatures electronically. Our partnership with HelloSign is integrated into the software so you are already signed up.
- Before using the eSignature feature, you will first need to create a custom form. More information can be found here: Custom Form Editor
- Instructions to upload and share signed documents from another program (IE: DocuSign) can be found here: File Library | File Storage
Sending Electronic Signature Envelope to Tenants and Owners
In your Rentec Direct account:
- Click Tenants (or Owners)
- Right-click on the Tenant or Owner that you would like to send the form to and choose Forms from the menu.
- Choose the form you would like to send out from the form drop-down menu at the top.
- Click the Send Out for Electronic Signature button when ready.
Note: If you'd like to send a test first, feel free to click the Send Test button instead.
Checking Status of an Electronic Signature Envelope
- Click Summary.
- In the Quick Access section at the bottom of the page choose Signature Requests.
- From here you can choose to show pending, completed, and/or cancelled envelopes using the buttons at the top right.
- To view the detailed status of your signature envelope click on item (the blue hyperlink or hour glass icon).
This page will allow you to see who has signed, the date signed, who is up next to sign, and who is in the queue to sign after. You can also send a reminder or cancel the request from this page as well.