Forms, Leases, Agreements, and Eviction Notices
Having leases, agreements, eviction notices, and other important forms easily available is important for the busy landlord.
Users can access these functions in the software:
- Send a Form to a Tenant or Owner via email.
- Any Form can be sent through Dropbox Sign (formerly known as HelloSign) to be electronically signed by a Tenant or Owner.
- Tenants and Owners have access to Forms completed via HelloSign in their File Library through the Tenant or Owner Portals.
- All your Forms (not templates or drafts) will be available in all Form drop-down menus.
Landlord Specific Forms
We get asked frequently if we provide forms or agreements for landlords. We have created a few form templates within the system for your use.
In your Rentec Direct account:
- Click Settings.
- Under Program options, click on Forms.
- Click on the Form Templates button.
- Use the paper/pencil icon to open and edit any form.
Important Note: These templates are not state-specific. Before using, edit them to comply with your state laws.
Instructions for editing and using custom forms can be found here: Custom Forms Editor
While we do not have state-specific forms available, we do have partnerships and recommendations that work well for our clients.
Blue Moon Integration
Blue Moon not only offers state-specific forms but also integrates within your Rentec Direct software. It does require a Blue Moon account and login.
Information on Blue Moon and how it works within the Rentec Direct software can be found here: Blue Moon Integration
LawDepot provides forms for landlords and property managers, including both residential and commercial lease agreements.
Additionally, if you are starting a business (Corporation, LLC, or partnership) we recommend LawDepot for those resources as well. They also include a huge array of forms covering most legal topics.
You will automatically receive a 10% discount on all LawDepot forms if you come from this article.