Automatic Email Notifications
Your Rentec Direct property management software is designed to be efficient and time-saving, with automated notifications and reminders.
Automatically send timely notifications, reminders, updates, and confirmations to all tenants, roommates, and co-tenants. Copies of notifications can also be automatically emailed to property managers and owners.
Auto notifications can be set when moving a tenant into a property or after they've been moved in. The following steps walk through how to edit a tenant to enable auto-notifications or add individuals who need to receive a copy.
Note: To ensure notifications are delivered, verify the email address is valid and entered correctly.
Selecting Automatic Email Notifications
Email Notification settings can be setup when moving in a new tenant or editing an existing tenant. The following steps walk through editing a tenant.
In your Rentec Direct account:
- Click Tenants
- Right-click on the primary tenant's name and select Edit Tenant
- Under Contact Info, click the Enable box
- Click on the little paper/pencil icon to view the list of options
- Select the notifications you would like to send the tenant
- Below the list of notifications, you can select who to send copies to including:
- For pro users, this will be the administrator of the account
- For pm users, this will be the property manager indicated in the property profile
- Property Owner (for Rentec PM users)
- Co-Renters / roommates
- Submit Changes
- Automated Emails for new charges/credits are sent on the hour, every hour.
- Email Notification selection can be edited as needed following the same steps
- Disable email notifications by unchecking the box and Submit Changes
Click this link for more information on emailing tenants, owners, and vendors through Rentec Direct