From compliance to keeping track of the day-to-day tenant information, vital renter reports are available in your Rentec Direct software.
Pro Tip: Rentec Direct property management software has made amazing upgrades to your reporting options that will help you stay ahead of crucial issues and save you time. Check out the new Schedule and Send Reports to Owners and Managers ✨ features including:
- Ability to create favorite reports that will automatically update without the need to enter defaults
- Scheduling reports to automatically run and email to managers or owners
- Clickable links on reports allowing you to make necessary updates in real-time
Choosing a Tenant Report
Find your tenant-focused reports in a snap.
In your Rentec Direct account:
- Click on Reports
- Click on Tenant Reports
- Enter a specific (as of) Report Date
- This report can be created by Property or Property Owner
- To order the report by Property, use the drop-down menu by Choose Property to select All Properties or a specific property or unit
- To order the report by Property Owner, use the drop-down menu by Choose Owner to select the specific Owner
- Click on the desired report
System Note: The report can be Printed, Emailed, or Saved in pdf or excel format using the icons in the upper right corner of the report.
Available Tenant Reports
Print every tenant statement for the property or owner selected.
This report shows all current properties, their associated tenant, and the corresponding move-in and move-out dates.
The Current Deposit A report displays each tenant and the current amount held within each tenant's deposit ledger.
Same as Current Deposits A report but also includes the deposit amount due to the tenant.
An ordered list by tenant showing all currently delinquent tenants.
This report shows properties occupied by tenants that have a lease expiring within the time-frame indicated in your Rentec Direct Program Defaults .
This report shows a list of all properties that have tenants scheduled to move out.
Pull this report if you need to see a list of all properties which have tenants who need to purchase renters insurance.
This report shows a list of properties, their associated tenant, their rent due and current tenant balance.
Same report as Rent Roll A; however, the tenant deposits held are also included.
The Enhanced Rent Roll report includes everything from Rent Roll A & B, plus additional options. The Enhanced Rent Roll report allows you to customize the report to:
- Include Vacant Units
- Show Move-In Dates
- Show Market Rent
- Show Deposits Held
- Show Payments Received (for the current month)
- Show Unit Mix Type (number of bedrooms and bathrooms)
- Show Tenant Contact Info (phone and email)
Provides a consolidated tenant contact list including phone, email, and mailing address.
Displays a list of all currently vacant properties, including future tenants.