If you have a need to un-reconcile transactions, the following instructions will walk you through that process. It is recommended to fist pull a copy of your reconciliation report prior to modifying the transactions.
In your Rentec Direct account:
- Click on the Accounts tab.
- Righ-click on the account and select Notes & History from the menu.
- Click the report icon link to download the report.
- Click the Accounts tab again.
- Click on the Balance to enter the ledger.
- Scroll to find your transactions (which will be marked with a bold "R" in the far right column) and edit each transaction in question using the pencil/paper icon
- Adjust the transaction from Reconciled to Uncleared.
- Click on Save Changes.
System Advice: We recommend you add in a new note to the account Notes & History to ensure you have a clear trail of the chain of events. Once you have un-reconciled the transaction, it will be available for a new reconciliation.