Rentec Direct is proud to offer clients a robust rental listing syndication network that you control that will place your rental ads on the most popular rental search websites, including:
- Apartments.com offers renters the most comprehensive database including millions of detailed and accurate apartment listings across the United States. Apartments.com listings will also be featured on:
- ApartmentList connects renters with their perfect home through their vast rental listings.
- Dwellsy provides a comprehensive inventory of apartments, condos, and houses near you for tenants to find a rental they can call home.
- Homes.com is an advertising website for the real estate industry traces back to 1973 with its first print publication Homes & Land Magazine.
- Hunt.com will help you find the best tenants and stand out with a beautiful listings page.
- Oodle provides millions of people with a way to find unique apartment listings, houses for rent, condo listings, rooms for rent, and more.
- Realtor.com connects homebuyers with sellers, but now also connects renters with landlords.
- Rentbits, a search engine for rental homes and apartments, has hundreds of thousands of rental listings published on a weekly basis.
- RentPath, a leading digital marketing solutions company, that empowers millions nationwide to find apartments and houses for rent. RentPath's category-leading brands include:
- Apartment Guide
- Trovit is a search engine for homes, apartments, condos for sale, and for rent around the US.
- Zillow Family of affiliated sites (Trulia and HotPads) has made a change to their policy and now requires a Zillow partnership agreement to accept a syndication feed for any of their websites:
You will see the option to activate the syndication link through your Property's Marketing Page. More information on property marketing can be found here: Marketing Your Rental Through Online Listings.
Rental Listing Sites
The following sites do not accept third-party syndication but Rentec Direct provides simple solutions to list your rental vacancies at these locations.
- Craigslist helps more renters find homes than any other website on the internet. Rentec Direct makes it easy to publish attractive Craigslist ads.
- Facebook Marketplace provides simple options for publishing available rental properties online. Simple Knowledge Base instructions for creating a great rental listing on Facebook Marketplace can be found here: Listing a Rental on Facebook Marketplace