Rentec Direct is proud to offer clients a robust rental listing syndication network that will place your rental ads on the most popular rental search websites, including:
- Apartments.com which offers renters the most comprehensive database including millions of detailed and accurate apartment listings across the United States. Apartments.com listings will also be featured on ApartmentFinder.com, Doorsteps.com, and Move.com.
- Zillow is one of the world’s largest rental search sites with over 110 million U.S. homes. ** This partner is making changes. More info here.
- Trulia is the second largest rental listing site in the USA and boasts millions of listings.
- Realtor.com connects home buyers with sellers, but now also connects renters with landlords.
- Rent.com which features an easy-to-use marketplace helps renters avoid scams and spam by only posting listings that come from verified sources.
- HotPads is a map-based rental and real estate marketplace. The site allows users to search for housing using an interactive map.
- Rentals.com is part of the RentPath Network, Rentals.com is a leading online resource for residential rentals nationwide.
- Homes.com An advertising website for the real estate industry traces back to 1973 with its first print publication Homes & Land Magazine.
- RentPath, a leading digital marketing solutions company, that empowers millions nationwide to find apartments and houses for rent.
- Craigslist helps more renters find homes than any other website on the internet. Rentec Direct makes it easy to publish attractive Craigslist ads.
- Rentbits A search engine for rental homes and apartments, has hundreds of thousands of rental listings published on a weekly basis.
- HouseRentals Provides single-family home rental listings in every major metro area.
- Rentals.vast.com provides classifieds-style listings for rentals, both single family and apartments.
There’s more! We also automatically publish your vacancies to Yakaz.com, hunt.com, Oodle, RentNice, and Trovit.
You will see the option to activate the syndication link through your Property's Marketing Page. Click here for more information on Marketing Your Rental.
** When using syndication keep in mind the contact information that is shared with these sites is populated from the information located in the Settings tab > Your Contact Information. **
Keywords: syndicated sites, online marketing page, property listing, property advertisement