Sync Your Rentec Direct Properties with zInspector
No need to manually enter your properties into zInspector. With these instructions you can sync your property list from Rentec Direct with zInspector for a seamless integration.
How to Integrate your Property List from Rentec Direct
You will be opening both zInspector and Rentec Direct accounts in thes instructions. Although zInspector has a very robust and useful mobile app, setting up your Rentec Direct sync will be easiest to complete on a laptop or desktop computer.
- Login into your zInspector Account.
- Go to the Settings Tab.
- Click on Admin Settings.
- Select Accounting Software Integrations.
- Select Rentec Direct from the drop-down list.
- Click the link for www.rentecdirect.com, (which will open a new tab) .and log into your Rentec Direct account.
- Click Settings.
- Click Utilities.
- Click on API Keys.
- Click Create Key next to the zInspector option.
- Click on the Clipboard icon next to the zInspector key box, to automatically highlight and copy the API key.
- Once you have copied the API key, go back to your zInspector account and the Accounting Software Integration page you previously opened.
- Under the Link: section, click on the Add/Change button.
- Paste the API key into this box and click OK.
- Click the Enable button at the bottom of the page.
These are the steps to automatically synchronize your zInspector account with your Rentec Direct property data. Check it out by clicking on the Properties tab in your zInspector account.
If you add a property, archive a property, or increase the number of bedrooms, or make any other changes to your property information in your Rentec Direct account, all those changes are going to be reflected in zInpsector.
Note: You can also manually enter property data into zInspector or upload a spreadsheet.
Property Types in zInspector
You will be able to see your single-family homes and multi-family properties with individual units listed to easily complete move-in and move-out inspections.
For multifamily properties, you will notice a Common section area where you can add areas to it (like the building exterior, roof, etc) for items that you will need to inspect.
zInspector Mobile App
Your property list should automatically sync with your mobile zInspector App every time you open the app.