The training video below reviews in detail how to utilize the three manager roles within your account.
Rentec PM clients have three manager types: property, marketing, and maintenance managers. Assign an existing subuser to this role or add a new user and then link them in to a property
If there isn’t a maintenance or marketing manager assigned to the property, communications for those individuals will be sent to the assigned property manager. If no property manager is assigned, communications will be sent to the email address listed under Settings/Contact Info.
Communications related to properties may include a new work order, work order updates, or new rental applications and lead tracking data for vacant properties.
HOW TO UTILIZE THE NEW MANAGER TYPES FEATURE:
- Step One:
- Create a new user account (if they do not already exist) for any new maintenance or marketing users
- Settings Tab -> Click on “Manage User Accounts” to do this
- Step Two:
- Settings Tab -> Click on “Setup Managers” and edit each new manager with full contact information [This will be necessary for emails and relevant reports to display the appropriate information.]
- Step Three:
- Now that you’ve created new marketing and maintenance managers, edit a property and assign these new contacts at the Marketing and Maintenance Manager selections.
MANAGERS IN ACTION
- If you enable syndication of your vacancies, the new marketing contact information will now be sent to all listing sites. This enables you to specify a unique contact for all incoming leads. Any incoming rental applications will also go to the marketing contact. As before, if you do not add a new marketing manager, the applications and contact information will be the assigned property manager.
- When you, or a tenant, create a new work order for a property, an email will be dispatched to the maintenance manager. Tip: Set this to whoever is in charge of maintenance at the property. It could be your handyman or staff member that oversees maintenance tasks.
- You now have quick links when emailing a work order report to include the property manager, owner, and now the maintenance manager.
** Note: This functionality is available to all Rentec PM clients. If you are using the Pro version of Rentec and want to try this feature out, head over to Settings, Your Account & Subscription, and modify subscription to PM. You can switch back to Rentec Pro at any time using the same process.